Silo Marina has 8 berths sized between 90 and 140 meters, all with full security, servicing and fueling facilities. It's situated just minutes away from Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland’s major marine retail center, as well as refit facilities, restaurants and bars, making Silo Marina an extremely convenient option for captain and crew. For your next visit to the land of the long, white cloud, book a stay at Silo Marina for exceptional convenience and service in a picturesque urban setting on the edge of Auckland's beautiful Hauraki Gulf.
Rates for berthage and services
Please download our berthage rates document.
All foreign vessels arriving to our marinas must provide the following documentation:
- Signed Rental agreement
- Vessel Registry certificate
- Current liability insurance (min $10m)
- TIE (temporary import exemption) on arrival
To rent a berth, firstly please contact us to find out about availability for your boat, and advise us of any special requirements that you may have.
Silo Marina is for vessels 45 meters - 140 meters LOA.
- For vessels under 45 meters, please contact Viaduct Marina 09 355 7479
Shore power connections:
- All foreign vessels must have their shore connection cables certified by NZ-certified electricians on initial connection.
- All hard wired connections are only to be made by an NZ certified electrician
- A connection fee will be applied for the initial connection.
- Please arrange connection through the marina office or your yacht agent.